The U.S. Department of Education is hosting a webinar series to support educational settings in safely sustaining or returning to in-person instruction. The series features lessons learned and best practices from faculty, staff, schools, districts, institutions of higher education, early childhood education providers, and other places of educational instruction describing approaches to operating during the COVID-19 pandemic.
On behalf of the U.S. Department of Education (ED), Office of Elementary and Secondary Education’s Office of Safe and Supportive Schools, the National Center on Safe Supportive Learning Environments (NCSSLE) invites you to join the next webinar, Returning to School: Strategies for Supporting Staff.
Please join us as we explore information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and the U.S. Department of Education on supporting staff health and wellness as educators return to school this Fall. Following the federal agency updates, field-based practitioners will share strategies they have found effective to support staff wellness.
Date & Time
- Christian Rhodes: Moderator, Chief of Staff, Office of Elementary and Secondary Education, U.S. Department of Education
- Jessica Cardichon: Deputy Assistant Secretary, Office of Federal Policy, U.S. Department of Education
- Jyotsna Blackwell: Public Health Advisor, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Sangeeta Parikshak: Behavioral Health Lead, Office of Head Start, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Kathy McHugh: Panelist, Delran, NJ